Saraaprils's awesome pin tracker!!

Saraapril's Pin Tracker :)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Party!

Sorry I haven't been posting! So busy! Happy early Halloween! BOOOOOO! XD Anyways, speaking of Halloween, I'm Have a Halloween PARTY:)

Here is the Info:
Time-10:00 am PST
Server- will be posted 10 minutes before party has started
Rooms-(in order) my igloo, town , plaza , snow forts , ice berg , haunted house , dark chamber , and anywhere i feel like after words.

TRICK OR TREAT penguins!
In the comments below, post what your going to be for Halloween in club penguin so no one posted personal info.Be careful,safe, and have fun penguins!

UPDATE:The server is Klondike

~Sam98783

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Sorry my computer wasn't working I had to log off.

Sam98783 said...

its ok i had to go at 1:30 anyways