Saraaprils's awesome pin tracker!!

Saraapril's Pin Tracker :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Picture Diary #2 and #3

Here are the pics from yesterday and today:

This was from the 7th or yesterday







The next one I like the most:
This is today's pic!!
I really do like ice cream!!
( i got the ice cream from last years fall fair.)












Last thing.... Violet123 wont be able to post on this blog :( Violet will be making a blog though:) When Violet is done with it I'll give you the link. I will start posting only on the week ends :( I get so busy so i MAY post once every two week days.
~Sam98783

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam98783! Im Ds3R But call me Ds!:) I looked at some of you're post and I think there amazing!
I own DSCP (Ds3r In Club Penguin) Keep Up The Great Work!
~Ds3R~

Sam98783 said...

Thanks!! I'll add you to my blog list!! Keep on visting my site!!

~Sam98783